Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday!

I am so excited about everything happening in preparation for Miss Iowa!  Not only have I had the honor of watching Miss Greater Des Moines be crowned, I have also had the opportunity to reach nearly 60 students from Waukee High School concerning eating disorders.  Indulging In Hope is making it’s way across Des Moines, and I look forward to speaking in Muscatine soon!  This last weekend I was on KCCI Channel 8’s morning show discussing Indulging In Hope and promoting National Eating Disorder Awareness Day on March 2nd.  Saturday, March 2nd I will be speaking at the event three times throughout the day.  I am so excited to spread God’s love, light and HOPE! What a blessing.  I will also be on the radio Friday, March 1st on station Star 102.5 and also on Vintage Radio on February 26th which is a Tuesday.  Aside from all these wonderful experiences, I have also been training for my talent!  I will be doing a musical show piece which is officially choreographed.  Now it is time to build some endurance :-) Another thing I am looking forward to in the next couple of weeks is finding the gown of my dreams for Miss Iowa 2013!!  I will be posting pictures soon from all the events I have had the honor of being apart of! 


“You are not ordinary. You didn’t come off an assembly line. You weren’t mass-produced. You are an original design. Nobody else in this world has your fingerprints.  You are a masterpiece!”

-Joel Osteen


All my love,

Isabella Blaine
Miss Muscatine 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment