We walked around talking to customers about their pancake choice and how they can show their support to Children's Miracle Network! Guests were happy to talk and find out what we were doing there which is always fun.
One of my favorite conversations was when we were talking to an elderly man and he took out all of his photos from his front pocket and phone a picture of his grandson. He told me that if I gave him my phone number and name that he would have his grandson call me! It was so sweet. Aly, Sophia, Maddison, and I had a blast talking with the guests and taking pictures with the kiddos who were waiting for pancakes. I am so glad that I got to take part in IHOP's National Pancake Day as your Miss Muscatine!
Stay safe and warm!
XOXO
Kristen One
Miss Muscatine




No comments:
Post a Comment