Seriously though, they are amazing and I've seen almost all of them in this past week! Last week, I got to spend a couple days in sunny Florida with my mom which was so necessary. It was beautiful, warm, and relaxing!
Don't worry though, I still kept up with my workouts, practices, and work! On the way back to Iowa, I stopped at one of great fitness sponsors, 8one8, and had a kick butt workout with Katie. Between the circuits, the weights, and the dead lifts, I was working up a sweat--but in a good way. The trainers are amazing and always make time to see us!
Once back in Iowa City, it was back to teaching! Between finishing my thesis (which is turned in.. HALLELUJAH), writing lesson plans, and lead teaching, the week flew! But...the week wouldn't be complete without my fabulous sponsors. On Thursday, I made the trip to Muscatine to see a stylist at A New U. There, I made some drastic changes! I couldn't be happier with the outcome though.
I also got to talk with our sponsors from the Legacy Pageant Consulting Group. Michelle and Jessica are fantastic. We made some leeway in my platform, where I envision it to be, and talked about the weeks leading up to Miss Iowa. Both Jess and Michelle are crucial members of the team that make sure that I am ready to take the Miss Iowa stage in June.
Once outfits were picked out by Ashley and Kindra, we began shooting. Michale was amazing and she even got Ashley to help fan me for that "wind blown" look :) The shoot was the perfect way to show everyone my new hair! I shared this photo as my "sneak peek" to my headshots AND to my new hair!



No comments:
Post a Comment